Senior Associate – Acoustics Department
- Manage projects with supervision consistent with the Quality Control Manual and other company technical and professional standards, ensuring quality and timely work deliverables.
- Drawing review and site surveys.
- Ensure company technical and professional standards are met.
- Responsible for client relationships and project issues for projects managed.
- Keep partner and principals informed on client and project issues for assigned projects.
- Represent the company at project meetings with clients and prepare meeting summaries in a timely fashion.
- Review work of Associates and Jr. Associates on managed projected.
- Develop and implement project plans and coordinate resources with team members.
- Assist in marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product as well as working on presenting technical seminars for client firms.
- Prepare & Deliver Design and Marketing Presentations.
- Foster repeat business—develop client relationships.
- Attend business related events through which contacts would be developed and identify new business opportunities.
- Utilize the CRM fully to log opportunities, client and project information.
- Identify areas and goals of professional growth each year.
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in everyday language.
- Ability to listen to clients.
- Excellent communication skills.