Cerami has earned the reputation as a premier acoustic design and technology consulting company working with world-class developers and architects on their iconic projects, globally.
What we bring to the party is that signature voice – in terms of how a building sounds or perhaps how it doesn’t sound at all, as well as how its inhabitants connect to one another through technology. We also bring 54 years of experience to the user experience.
What’s the story you want your users to experience? How do you want them to connect to the space? What can we do even before ground is broken to make sure we deliver on the design philosophy? And how can we work together to assure that ‘user first’ mantra is taken into consideration?”
– James Perry, Managing Partner, Cerami
- YOU KNOW THAT A BUILDING IS CERTIFIED CERAMI IF:
- You can hear yourself think in an open work environment
- You’re living over a subway track and you wouldn’t know it
- You have migrated to a new technology platform without dropping a call
- The gym in your building is an asset and not a cause for complaints
- You access your office through the blink of an eye
- You don’t have to flip a coin to see who gets the conference room
- Consumers are blown away by the virtual experience in a showroom
- You don’t sound like you’re in a fish bowl when you’re calling Japan
- Communication flows seamlessly across campuses
- Your new construction sends out only good vibrations