The Executive Liaison will be responsible for daily support of the Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will be experienced and comfortable for the flow of work moving through the CEO’s office (due to the hybrid office environment, candidate should be at ease with working in both NYC (1001 Avenue of the Americas) and remotely. The ability to multi-task, strategically prioritize, change directions instantly if needed, and help our CEO leverage company initiatives is essential to this role. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver, has strong communication skills and is extremely organized.
- Manage day-to-day operations of executive’s office, act as the eyes and ears for the CEO in all matters.
- Protect the CEO’s time by acting as a gatekeeper, protecting her from smaller details, that can be handled by her team.
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of the CEO’s day.
- Maintain complex calendars, prepare agendas and meeting materials.
- Arrange meetings and presentations.
- Prepare complex travel arrangements, including air, land and entertainment.
- Create and maintain efficient file management and follow up systems for processes.
- Act as liaison between the executive team, clients, team members, etc.
- Create and execute project work (PowerPoint presentations)
- Represent the CEO in her absence in a professional, effective manner.
- Be a culture carrier to the firm.
- Assist in public relations, information output, media requests.
- Work with Marketing to create and post on social media on behalf of the CEO.
- Manage CEO’s network of contacts and connections.
- Assist with personal errands as needed.
- Highly organized; works with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Strong multi-tasking skills, while remaining calm under pressure
- Able to strategically organize on a micro and macro level
- Results driven
Education & Experience
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of experience in a professional office environment, ideally supporting a C-level executive.
- Experience within Professional Services and/or Hospitality industry will be preferred.
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Familiarity with the AEC/Real Estate world a plus