Associate – Acoustics Department
Cerami is currently recruiting for an Associate, who will be responsible for providing CAD and BIM drafting for project work on acoustical consulting projects.
- BIM modelling and CAD drafting support for Associates and Project Managers during the planning, design, and construction phases of various projects.
- Update CAD drawings and BIM model from mark ups.
- Review all work for errors and mistakes prior to releasing as complete.
- Maintain, create, and follow check lists to ensure consistency and quality of work on every project.
- Learn and utilize acoustical software and instrumentation to carry out field and design work
- Ensure company technical and professional standards are met.
- Keep project manager informed on client and project issues for assigned projects.
- Develop and update acoustic details
- Develop graphics to illustrate the results of acoustic models
- Assist marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product.
- Foster repeat business—develop client relationships
- Attend business related events through which contacts would be developed
- Identify areas and goals of professional growth each year.
- Ability to listen to clients and team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and concise manner to Clients and within the company.
- Assist managing small projects to develop skills in this area.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Scripting/Programming with Dynamo