Associate – Acoustics Department – Site Assessments
- Conduct calculations and present results to project manager.
- Conduct drawing reviews.
- Conduct site surveys to collect sound and vibration data.
- Perform routine maintenance of test equipment, including arranging for calibration, repairs, and rentals.
- Ensure company technical and professional standards are met.
- Keep project manager informed on client and project issues for assigned projects.
- Attend project meetings with clients and prepare meeting summaries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare reports for submission to clients.
- Learn and utilize acoustical software.
- Be proficient with computer modeling software such as Revit, AutoCAD or CadnaA.
- Assist marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product.
- Foster repeat business—develop client relationships.
- Attend business related events through which contacts would be developed.
- Utilize the CRM fully to log opportunities, client and project information.
- Identify areas and goals of professional growth each year.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in everyday language.
- Ability to listen to clients and team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of one year of professional experience.