Today’s enterprise IT program initiatives represent fundamental business change with significant bottom line impact.
These programs are complex and may be multi-year, multi-sponsored, multi-location and involve various technology disciplines. The activation and ongoing execution of our PM model provides the foundation for effective and centralized management of complex programs of this nature. Most importantly, our program management model serves as a knowledgeable oversight mechanism to ensure that these programs are successful.
- Technology design oversight & control ensuring all aspects are properly addressed and coordinated throughout each phase
- Communication planning and management to ensure critical program-related information is socialized effectively
- Technology Owner’s Representation and oversight across inter-program IT disciplines
- Financial Planning and Control
- Project Methodology and Procedures to manage issues, risks, and change control
- Resource planning & tracking