Workplace Technology Strategy Lead
Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
- Workplace technology strategy and design leader knowledgeable in the following areas: technology collaboration tools; audiovisual systems and telepresence platforms; workplace management solutions; smart office
environmental controls; BYOD tools and techniques; physical security solutions; workplace architecture and construction; smart office systems; and digital signage/IPTV.
- Applying a user-experience design focus, and knowledge in networking solutions and their integration with building systems, provide executive-level consulting to clients through visioning, technology strategy, and solution
design to develop workplaces aligned with business objectives.
- We seek an energetic professional with a track record of successfully delivering workplace technology programs while managing teams in a fastpaced and challenging environment.
- Cerami is seeking a technology strategy leader in our New York office to work with our team and lead the delivery of workplace technology visioning, strategy development, design, and implementation.
- The workplace technology lead will report directly to the technology practice partner. This is an ideal opportunity for a sales-minded individual with
experience developing workplace technology strategy for mid-to-large scale office technology build outs who will expand into strategic relationship
- Lead and develop digital workplace technology programs through all aspects of project delivery from visioning and strategy through new office AV, IT, and security design, build-out, and occupancy
- Manage and grow key client relationships and assist with client presentations and business development efforts as needed
- Engage clients using process review, needs assessment, risk assessment, and benchmarking
- Lead clients in the development of tactical and strategic views to ensure business/technology alignment, risk mitigation, optimal future state
- Collaboratively develop client business requirements, propose solutions, develop use case justifications and cost/benefit analysis along with budgets
- Communicate clearly and manage client expectations throughout the project life cycle
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills are required as is the demonstrated ability to work as an external consultant to drive change in client firms and to provide leadership, mentoring, and development to internal consultants. Responsibilities include sales activities such as the development of creative proposals, delivery of capabilities presentations, and engagement closing. This person will manage the delivery of work programs, maintaining accurate control of the activities and resources required to ensure successful engagements, along with responsibility for pricing models and project pricing, contract/client administration, and profitability.
- Responsible to develop new business and continued client relationships with defined annual objectives
- Actively participate in proposal development, resourcing and client presentations
- Collaboratively determine account strategies identifying opportunities to expand client relationships
- Leverage relationships with end users, architects, owners’ representatives and vendors to help win business
- Manage existing and new vendor and partner relationships and knowledge sharing
- Drive enhancement of consulting methods, and provide thought leadership in the development of marketing materials and workflow/process documents
The workplace technology lead will be based in our New York City office however this position will require travel within the United States (up to 25 percent). This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, paid training, performance-based bonuses, with added incentives for expanding and scaling our business.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering/technology-related field or business administration
- At least 5 years of future-state workplace technology solution development experience
- Track record of technology project management including cabling infrastructure, network solutions, distributed antenna systems, AV/telepresence, security systems for new office build outs
- Professional network and experience with architects, real estate services firms and owners’ representatives
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.