Senior Consultant, Physical Security
Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
Senior role within physical security consulting practice within a New York City based technology consulting firm. A background in consulting is required.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
- Candidate should have 5-10 years of experience in security systems design or design/build field. Experience with enterprise class access control systems, alarm monitoring/notification systems, and digital closed-circuit video surveillance design is required. IP and network bandwidth/transport requirements for IP video w/ storage and archiving, and familiarity with the major manufacturer/integrator firms also required. Network design experience is a plus.
- Background should include: systems design/integration, installation, project management and systems research and development. Must be able to create systems’ drawings on supplied backgrounds. CAD skills are a plus.
- Management skills are important, as are working as part of architect/engineering team on the development of new construction and retrofit of office buildings, healthcare facilities, corporate interior space, retail, residential etc.
- Must be able to communicate and present to all corporate levels, possess excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills. Knowledge and ability to develop and conduct presentations are required. Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies along with integration capabilities of systems is preferred.
- An excellent sense of business objectives of both the client and Cerami
- The ability to directly engage with our clients for long periods of time with minimal management direction or oversight necessary. Maintain client relationships and penetrate existing clients.
- Evaluate RFPs and develop proposals.
Education & Experience
- College level education strongly desired.
- Desired certifications: (either/or) ASIS, PSP
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to summarize, communicate and track activity status.
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.