Principal, Washington DC Regional Office Manager
Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
- Identifies and secures new clients, and ensures consistent flow of work to the company.
- Determines business strategy and creates infrastructure necessary for profitability and long-term success.
- Manages people and resources, provides technical and logistical leadership from marketing to final testing of project.
- Represents the firm impeccably.
- Develop new work and business opportunities.
- Develop marketing plans and market the firm’s capabilities.
- Give presentations.
- Maintain client relationships and foster repeat business.
- Evaluate and approve RFPs and proposals.
- Responsible for all Firm project deliverables.
- Attend client meetings.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring.
- Determine company technical and professional standards and ensure they are met.
- Approve outgoing work as needed.
- Manage client and project politics.
Management and Administration:
- Review and maintain project profitability goals.
- Oversee project billing, approve project costs and fees.
- Determine and oversee staff performance and development standards, responsible for team productivity and morale.
- Determine staffing requirements, interview and approve additions to staff.
- Resolve employment issues to support positive work climate and minimize legal risk.
- Oversee administration of the reginal office.
- Contact clients on outstanding invoices. Document all client contacts. Work with Accounting to create documentation for additional services and outstanding invoices.
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.