Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for firm wide financial strategies (short and long term) planning, budgeting, implementation and analysis to ensure the financial goals of the firm are achieved. This position requires an experienced individual with an approachable demeanor that welcomes departmental feedback and offers full support of the accounting department to the rest of the organization. The Financial Controller will work regularly with the heads of business units as well as the Chief Executive Officer.
- Maintain / oversee company books, chart of accounts, general ledger, payroll, and treasury activities Coordinate month and year-end closing activities
- Continually develop, optimize, and maintain the firm’s financial processes, project profitability reports, and budgeting process.
- Manage the company’s AR/AP and overall cashflow
- Provide tax and regulatory oversight and ensure compliance
- Periodically audit internal controls related to accounting / finance
- Investigate and make recommendations related to the protection of corporate assets
- Initially manage and successfully transition employee benefits over to HR
- Act as a resource to employees and provide general explanation of payroll deductions, etc.
- Monitor and report on the financial health of the firm in relation to the Big Picture
- Provide financial reporting and analysis of bookings, commentary and recommendations regarding firm’s finances, strategic financial planning, and firm wide budget and tax planning
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial management reports
- Continue to develop, maintain and populate the company’s financial dashboards
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.