Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for daily support of the Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will be experienced and comfortable as the gate-keeper for the flow of work moving through the CEO’s office. The ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, change directions instantly if needed and maintain schedules is essential to this role. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver and extremely organized.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage day-to-day operations of executive’s office; act as the eyes and ears for the CEO in all matters
- Protect the CEO’s time by acting as a gatekeeper, protecting her from smaller details, that can be handled by her team.
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of the CEO’s day.
- Maintain complex calendars, prepare agendas and meeting materials.
- Arrange meetings and presentations.
- Prepare complex travel arrangements, including air, land and entertainment.
- Create and maintain efficient file management and follow up systems for processes.
- Act as liaison between the executive team, clients, team members, etc.
- Process expense reports.
- Create and execute project work (PowerPoint presentations)
- Represent the CEO in her absence in a professional, effective manner.
- Assist with personal errands as needed.
- Highly organized; works with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills including answering phones
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High level of professionalism
- Results driven
Education & Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in executive/personal assistant role
- Highest level of proficiency with Windows/Office required
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.