Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for daily support of the Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will be experienced and comfortable as the gate-keeper for the flow of work moving through the CEO’s office. The ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, change directions instantly if needed and maintain schedules is essential to this role. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver and extremely organized.
- Manage day-to-day operations of executive’s office; act as the eyes and ears for the CEO in all matters
- Protect the CEO’s time by acting as a gatekeeper, protecting her from smaller details, that can be handled by her team.
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of the CEO’s day.
- Maintain complex calendars, prepare agendas and meeting materials.
- Arrange meetings and presentations.
- Prepare complex travel arrangements, including air, land and entertainment.
- Create and maintain efficient file management and follow up systems for processes.
- Act as liaison between the executive team, clients, team members, etc.
- Process expense reports.
- Create and execute project work (PowerPoint presentations)
- Represent the CEO in her absence in a professional, effective manner.
- Assist with personal errands as needed.
- Highly organized; works with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills including answering phones
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High level of professionalism
- Results driven
Education & Experience:
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of experience in a professional office environment, ideally supporting a C-level executive.
- Experience within Professional Services and/or Hospitality industry will be preferred.
- Highest level of proficiency with Windows/Office required
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.