Associate, Acoustics Department
Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct calculations and present results to project manager.
- Drawing review and site surveys.
- Ensure company technical and professional standards are met.
- Keep project manager informed on client and project issues for assigned projects.
- Attend project meetings with clients and prepare meeting summaries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare reports for submission to clients.
- Learn and utilize acoustical software.
- Assist marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product.
- Foster repeat business—develop client relationships
- Attend business related events through which contacts would be developed
- Utilize the CRM fully to log opportunities, client and project information.
- Identify areas and goals of professional growth each year.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in everyday language.
- Ability to listen to clients and team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.