Acoustics Summer Interns
Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
Cerami & Associates, Inc. is seeking interns to join their team this summer for our paid internship program.
Prospective candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working on data downloads and analysis.
- Noise Code Research.
- Researching acoustical products and publications.
- Architectural and mechanical drawing review.
- Site surveys/field work.
- Observe and work along side senior staff to build technical acumen.
- Learn company protocol and policies.
- Learn and assist in AutoCad.
- Perform site surveys and assemble follow up reports under direction of higher level personnel.
- Learn calculation techniques and assist with calculations.
- Learn and assist with computer models.
- Become familiar with the Quality Control Manual and other company technical and professional standards.
Management and Administration:
- Maintain electronic files of project data and cut-sheets.
- Maintain current manufacturer catalogs and industry standard handbooks.
- Current undergraduate and graduate students with majors in engineering and /or related studies.
To be considered for our summer acoustics internship in our New York and Washington D.C. offices, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, February 8, 2019.
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.